When we started developing the website, we read the posts of Rosane regarding Environment & Manking in our orkut community. She reflects the things so nicely that it is understood very easily by all. So, an idea came to our mind to present her knowledge and innovation through blogs by attaching it to our website. In this way, we can help lots of people (that is the mission of our group).

When we sent her a mail discussing this idea, we got a reply in a day. You yourself read her views on writing the blog:

"The peace I have today is different from the peace I’ve dreamed one day.
Only with time, have I learned that peace is to take responsibilities and fulfill them; is to have serenity in the most difficult moments of life.
Today I want to hear and speak words that build. I want to have the courage to cry or to smile whenever I feel like doing it...
I want to accept with humbleness that I don’t know everything, but I want to share the little I know.
I like to remember that nature is so exuberant exactly because the differences it shows in its creatures. Each one of us is special, on Earth, and we have the mission that the Divine Creator has entrusted us.
I want to bring: peace, joy and much news."

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This blog is for those who want to work for environment

We are crazy to save environment and life on earth. we want to motivate everyone for very small things of life which can change the future face of earth. We are creating all problems here because of wasting everything. Nature still have sufficient for us but our hunger for more is root cause of every problem. Lets work like crazies and work on plantation, water and on consume less. Lets creat a team of real crazies who think nothing except environment and new ways to teach others.

No comments:

Post a Comment