When we started developing the website, we read the posts of Rosane regarding Environment & Manking in our orkut community. She reflects the things so nicely that it is understood very easily by all. So, an idea came to our mind to present her knowledge and innovation through blogs by attaching it to our website. In this way, we can help lots of people (that is the mission of our group).

When we sent her a mail discussing this idea, we got a reply in a day. You yourself read her views on writing the blog:

"The peace I have today is different from the peace I’ve dreamed one day.
Only with time, have I learned that peace is to take responsibilities and fulfill them; is to have serenity in the most difficult moments of life.
Today I want to hear and speak words that build. I want to have the courage to cry or to smile whenever I feel like doing it...
I want to accept with humbleness that I don’t know everything, but I want to share the little I know.
I like to remember that nature is so exuberant exactly because the differences it shows in its creatures. Each one of us is special, on Earth, and we have the mission that the Divine Creator has entrusted us.
I want to bring: peace, joy and much news."

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Have you ever stopped and wondered why you should recycle?

Today, with time dwindling, a lot of times we forget to do basic things in our lives that perhaps can reflect negatively over the years.
The amount of trash and other things that we daily waist is immense, that’s why we must have the goal of recycling and reusing materials.
Many are the benefits of recycling such as energy saving, greater preservation of natural resources, reduction of waste land filled, reduction of environmental impacts among others.

Have you ever stopped and wondered why you should recycle?


1 – Because we help prevent waste of valuable stuffs discarded;
2 - We avoid waste that will pollute our natural resources;
3 - Maintenance costs are reduced and landfills, whose costs are supported by our taxes, are not    created.
4 - We avoid deforestation and loss of ecosystems;
5 - We reduce CO2 emissions to the atmosphere and the greenhouse effect.





Mother Earth


"I am the earth, I am life.

Came the tree and came the source;
Came the fruit and came the flower.
I am the original source of all life.
I'm the ground that attaches to your house.
I'm the reason of your life.
You came to me by the hand of the Creator
and will you return to me at the end of the deal.
Only you and I shall find rest and peace
I am the great Universal Mother, 

Your daughter, your bride, woman and the womb that fruitful.
I am the plot, the pregnancy, I am love.
Your plow, your sickle, your ax…
I am the cradle of your little son…
…The cotton in your clothes
and the bread of your home.
And one day far away you will return to me.
And in the bed of mother earth peaceful you’ll sleep.
Let's plant a garden.
Plow the farmland.
Let us take care of the nest and the cattle, 

abundance we shall have
And site owners will finely win the battle.”

1 comment: