When we started developing the website, we read the posts of Rosane regarding Environment & Manking in our orkut community. She reflects the things so nicely that it is understood very easily by all. So, an idea came to our mind to present her knowledge and innovation through blogs by attaching it to our website. In this way, we can help lots of people (that is the mission of our group).

When we sent her a mail discussing this idea, we got a reply in a day. You yourself read her views on writing the blog:

"The peace I have today is different from the peace I’ve dreamed one day.
Only with time, have I learned that peace is to take responsibilities and fulfill them; is to have serenity in the most difficult moments of life.
Today I want to hear and speak words that build. I want to have the courage to cry or to smile whenever I feel like doing it...
I want to accept with humbleness that I don’t know everything, but I want to share the little I know.
I like to remember that nature is so exuberant exactly because the differences it shows in its creatures. Each one of us is special, on Earth, and we have the mission that the Divine Creator has entrusted us.
I want to bring: peace, joy and much news."

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dealing with Injustice



Some years ago, in Africa, a group of inhabitants of a certain region was crossing a road when one was hit by a car and died. The driver fled into a run.
The survivors went in pursuit but could not reach it.

Returning to the scene of the accident, the bereaved group expressed their grief, their anger and frustration with loud cries and wild gesticulations. Instead of continuing the journey, began a vigil beside the body of their deceased partner.

Later that day, the guilty driver returned the same way. Recognizing his car, the mourners threw stones at the vehicle, and marksmanship. This time the criminal had to stop. The windshield was so shattered, that prevented the view of the road. The guards then started to smash the windows of the car. Luckily the driver managed to lock the doors; otherwise he would have been killed.

Who were the avengers? A bunch of baboons!
Although some may argue that the life of a baboon cannot be compared with the life of a human being, who can deny that - from the perspective of a baboon, at least - the runaway driver did not receive the punishment he deserved well?

4 comments:

  1. I did not get the story.
    What rosane want to say? Please clearify

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I've tryed to say through the story is:
    I don't believe that revanche is the best way to solve problems even if you feel injustice. As human beings we can't act as animals, by instinct, only.
    Baboons don't think, but human beings do. We must learn how to forgive to be able to go on, without keepping mournering over something.
    The actitude of mournering will prevent us from moving on and find the good things life reserves for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rosane...

    I have a small insect in my brain and if i dint get something, it continuous move in my mind so i asked you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bom esse texto retrata varias formas de reagir com a vinganças mas o que ela mas destaca e que você pode fazer o que quiser para fugir da verdade,mas o que você faz de bom ou de ruim volta pra você pior ou da mesma quantidade!!!!

    ReplyDelete