When we started developing the website, we read the posts of Rosane regarding Environment & Manking in our orkut community. She reflects the things so nicely that it is understood very easily by all. So, an idea came to our mind to present her knowledge and innovation through blogs by attaching it to our website. In this way, we can help lots of people (that is the mission of our group).

When we sent her a mail discussing this idea, we got a reply in a day. You yourself read her views on writing the blog:

"The peace I have today is different from the peace I’ve dreamed one day.
Only with time, have I learned that peace is to take responsibilities and fulfill them; is to have serenity in the most difficult moments of life.
Today I want to hear and speak words that build. I want to have the courage to cry or to smile whenever I feel like doing it...
I want to accept with humbleness that I don’t know everything, but I want to share the little I know.
I like to remember that nature is so exuberant exactly because the differences it shows in its creatures. Each one of us is special, on Earth, and we have the mission that the Divine Creator has entrusted us.
I want to bring: peace, joy and much news."

Sunday, August 15, 2010

India's Independence Day


"At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new…India discovers herself again."

- Jawaharlal Nehru
(on Indian Independence Day, 1947)

As a child that was born, India is growing.

Trying being able to live alone, beating wings and flying...


This was what happened in this Earth’s land. It
grew, developed and Independence reached.
63
Years have passed since the day it took in its hands the fate of people who have lived there.
Freedom is a right of any people at all,
what I don’t understand is why for this freedom to happen
have these people suffered so much?and cried so much?


India!

Congratulations!
For your Freedom
I wish you all the Ventura and I wish you even more
May you develop into the heart, Hope
and in mind, Wellness!

Continuous to fight not with weapons in hand but with the spirit of creating

go ahead, India don’t stop in your path
, you have your freedom
you need your people, and you are a COUNTRY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rosane
    Now the time has come when we need an another fight to get freedom from those who are corrupt, who promote terrorism and those who are still believing in myths and do not follow simple rules of life and think everything is for them and to waste is their right

    ReplyDelete