When we started developing the website, we read the posts of Rosane regarding Environment & Manking in our orkut community. She reflects the things so nicely that it is understood very easily by all. So, an idea came to our mind to present her knowledge and innovation through blogs by attaching it to our website. In this way, we can help lots of people (that is the mission of our group).

When we sent her a mail discussing this idea, we got a reply in a day. You yourself read her views on writing the blog:

"The peace I have today is different from the peace I’ve dreamed one day.
Only with time, have I learned that peace is to take responsibilities and fulfill them; is to have serenity in the most difficult moments of life.
Today I want to hear and speak words that build. I want to have the courage to cry or to smile whenever I feel like doing it...
I want to accept with humbleness that I don’t know everything, but I want to share the little I know.
I like to remember that nature is so exuberant exactly because the differences it shows in its creatures. Each one of us is special, on Earth, and we have the mission that the Divine Creator has entrusted us.
I want to bring: peace, joy and much news."

Monday, August 9, 2010

Extraordinary means: The beauty of life without disguises.


I keep wondering...How suffer those who represent all the time! The masks slowly take the shape of the face and it’s impossible to differ from what is natural to what is costume.
It seems easier to overcome the fears of not win by pointing the mistakes of others, than searching deep inside our own essence.

I myself can say that:

I’ve done things that didn’t want to, because I didn’t know how to say "no."
I’ve done things I wanted to do, but regret.
I’ve already haven’t done things that I wanted to, for fearing to hurting and
I've done what I didn’t want to, just to please someone.
But unfortunately, there's no way back.
We cannot bathe twice in the same waters of a river, because it changes constantly. Running towards its goal: The Sea.
So do we. 
But who are we? What do we have to teach or learn?
Our mistakes give a finishing touch to the painting that we try to be.
There is nothing unusual in being an ordinary person. Actually, in the ordinary is found the extraordinary.
It is life without disguises.
Friendships that are long-lasting are those that, without invasion, one likes to take care of the other. 
There are some friendships that are like fire fueled by alcohol: Burns quickly.
Truly friendships are like firewood. It has a totally different rhythm.
Everybody needs to be reinvented every day to avoid falling into the trap of sameness.

Life moves on... Always move on...

6 comments:

  1. I already haven’t done things that I wanted to, for fearing to hurting and
    I've done what I didn’t want to, just to please someone.

    I often think - is the above criteria you have mentioned is right or wrong ?

    I have heard that live for others to make ur life meaningful; so why we regret if we do things for the pleasure of others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never do anything- even if I wanted to- that could bring pain to anyone Intentionally.

    But I've done many things that I din't feel would't be useful in any sense to me, but was important to someone...

    And I regret have done things, just in order to please, because we always must do what is right, independent if we will please someone or not.

    Actually, What makes life meaningful is to have a clean consciousness, put ourselves in service of others not to please them, but to feel that we are doing what is right, fulfilling our duty
    in life. If we try to please others we will failure. Our goals must be higher than this. Don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how strange this is that i also did many things for the pleasure of others. Many time i knew that , the person is using me or just to avoid any .... Yes payal we all grew with listining these lines thousands time and follow just to make our good image

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens that, sometimes, we allow ourselves to be used :) because it is better to be close than to be right.

    But I think that we can not stand this situation for too long...otherwise we will slowly getting depressed. When we do what is right, When our inner voice lead us to do what we think is right, we reach inner peace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. last year... we started UDAAN and i know there are lot of persons who used us in last one year..
    I watched them silently , feel their sense but still i didnt say anything... Now after one year it seems as i used them to make udaan grow...

    What do you think... this is good or not if you are doing something to achieve your goal and u are allowing others to use u but actually you are using them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there are many ways to dealing with people. In your case specifically, u say u know they were using u, and u allowed them to do it. On the other hand, you also said you yourself used them to achieve your goal. Don't you think that maybe this is a partnership instead of people being used?

    If they pretended to be someone they were not, they could not have helped you, or if you were not who you are you could have not helped them as well. If all of you exchanged somehow advantages for each other, I believe nor either one nor the other have been used after all. Although you might not have become friends.

    When we are used by someone, most of the times we are not aware of it, and when we find out... we get hurt. Masks are made to hide the truth, the real face of someone. It is made of lies.

    ReplyDelete