When we started developing the website, we read the posts of Rosane regarding Environment & Manking in our orkut community. She reflects the things so nicely that it is understood very easily by all. So, an idea came to our mind to present her knowledge and innovation through blogs by attaching it to our website. In this way, we can help lots of people (that is the mission of our group).

When we sent her a mail discussing this idea, we got a reply in a day. You yourself read her views on writing the blog:

"The peace I have today is different from the peace I’ve dreamed one day.
Only with time, have I learned that peace is to take responsibilities and fulfill them; is to have serenity in the most difficult moments of life.
Today I want to hear and speak words that build. I want to have the courage to cry or to smile whenever I feel like doing it...
I want to accept with humbleness that I don’t know everything, but I want to share the little I know.
I like to remember that nature is so exuberant exactly because the differences it shows in its creatures. Each one of us is special, on Earth, and we have the mission that the Divine Creator has entrusted us.
I want to bring: peace, joy and much news."

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life lessons

Through this post I intended to convey stories of life, that I face every day in my life. Values, life lessons and experiences that show us what is real life.
These experiences were told along the classes and I hope that when you read them you can rethink your own lives.By thinking that there are some people who are experiencing issues worse than ours, that must not be seen as tragedies, but as life lessons.


My name is Marina, I'm 41 years old and was born in another state and came to this region with my parents at the age of 3 in order to realize the dream of a better life. We've been through many hardships, starvation, sleeping on the streets. As I had to care of my younger brothers I had no childhood.

At age of 11, I started working as a nanny and I did not like it, but I've always done everything well done. I could not study, but I've learned how to read and write.
Today I work as a seamstress. I"ve learned the profession that supports me and my children and grandchildren. What began with the need to make my own clothes and my children's, grew to become a source of income to sustain them. What was tough once, today is source of happiness!





I am Sandra, 20 years old and I have lost my mother last year. I was very depressed and had no heart to do anything. That was when I was invited to attend the sewing course to distract me. I liked it so much that I decided to change my entire wardrobe and so my self esteem went up and praised because all my clothes are made by me. Today I think about going to college to study fashion design.



Maria Rita, 40. My husband has been transferred by the firm he works and after two years we've been living apart we've decided to move and stay all together. My daughter was 4 years old at that time and suffered a mental block for missing grandmother and other relatives who were in our birth town. She could not remember anything that she had previously studied.
Today she's been overcoming the trauma and I learned to sewing and I am working at home with her and two other children. I make clothes for all and have an income to help at home. I know that a new page is being written in my life, and a beautiful future awaits for us. I would like to be able to afford to bring my whole family to live with us one day.



Elza, 65 years old. My father was a very conservative person and did not allowed me to go to school. He fobade me to read books and kept me at home taking care of household chores. Even hiding I enrolled myself in schools and when he discovered I had to leave. So I learned to read and write. My mother was very submissive to my father and never contradicted him, but still taught me how to sewing. I've made the clothes of my dolls and used to enjoy it. I've married with the age of 16 and raised three children. When they became adults I confronted my husband and went back to school.Today I'm going in the course because I'm driving my own clothing company and realizing my dream of setting up my own business. I must say: We must never give up our dreams!!                                                                                            Creuza, 50. I am the only child of a novel that was supposed to be a beautiful love story, if not for a terrible fate: When I was 27 days old my father died and my mother had to overcome the emotional and became an alcoholic .
At the age of 3 years old I was left at the house of a "friend" and my mother promised to come back for me, but as she didn't, I became one more puppy at that house.
I used to sleep on the couch in the porch with the other dogs, when it was very cold we were put to sleep in a crate in the bathroom. The only difference among me and the dogs was that at the age of 5 I was required to care for the whole house. At age of 8 I was handed over to an uncle who looked after me and showed me what was a family. I got married at the age of 24 and I live for my family. I have three grown children and now I learned to sewing. This was a dream I had since I was a child. Now I make clothes for my grandchildren.
My suggestion is this: Whenever things are looking too hard, stop, take a deep breath because the oxygen circulates better through the brain so we can reflect clearly. Now I know that there is still time to live and be happy, despite my age of 50 years.




These are some true histories, only. So many others a hear every day,

Panchtatva is starting a new project on sewing. It is meant to help ladies to learn how to sewing and make their families' clothes. The best of wishes for this new project of PCG. For the testimonial above it is possible to understand the importance of learning this art.

Stitch by stitch we've been sewing our dreams and goals.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Rosane..

    Now i have no words for your efforts.. You are always with us in support although you are thousands miles away but you have an insight of all our work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you Ajay, It's me who is speechless for your efforts. May God bless you always and give you strength to continue being creative in helping the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rosane.. Because the person like you increase our moral and courage.. This is not easy to maintain your enthu continuously but the persons like you and exploring make it easy.

    ReplyDelete