When we started developing the website, we read the posts of Rosane regarding Environment & Manking in our orkut community. She reflects the things so nicely that it is understood very easily by all. So, an idea came to our mind to present her knowledge and innovation through blogs by attaching it to our website. In this way, we can help lots of people (that is the mission of our group).

When we sent her a mail discussing this idea, we got a reply in a day. You yourself read her views on writing the blog:

"The peace I have today is different from the peace I’ve dreamed one day.
Only with time, have I learned that peace is to take responsibilities and fulfill them; is to have serenity in the most difficult moments of life.
Today I want to hear and speak words that build. I want to have the courage to cry or to smile whenever I feel like doing it...
I want to accept with humbleness that I don’t know everything, but I want to share the little I know.
I like to remember that nature is so exuberant exactly because the differences it shows in its creatures. Each one of us is special, on Earth, and we have the mission that the Divine Creator has entrusted us.
I want to bring: peace, joy and much news."

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A diary of my tears

Looking at the picture, I wonder what the meaning of his tears is. Had I written a diary about all the tears I’ve shed, I wonder how it would be:
When I was born in tears I cried to the world: “I’m here!” And my mother told me she heard my crying and got so excited that the tears flowed from her eyes too.
It is interesting that we are able to cry for our own reasons or for someone’s reasons as well; for friend’s, brother’s even for the suffering of strangers. Only those who have died in their feelings can’t cry. Their hearts are already so parched by the sorrows of life, grudges, and hurt feelings that it has become a desert within the chest.
In our complexities as human beings, we experience feelings of joy, elation, sadness, excitement, pleasure etc.
While children we’ve faced prank and its consequences. Bumps, scrapes, bicycle falls ...
later, the tears are born for reasons, sometimes, unknown, and these are perhaps the most dangerous ones, when we don’t know what is happening within our hearts.
The lack of self-knowledge often leads us to dangerous paths. In the struggle of life many of us succeed, others just give an attempt, some of us have given up to fight and grow; so many of us have lost faith and the ability to trust their intuition realizing their true wealth.
Diving into the pit of our souls our breath is taken away from us when we face the possibility that our tears simply have life themselves: They soothe, comfort, silence, acknowledge, denounce ...
Sometimes they are rebels, without the trickle, other times they are disguised, hypocritical, self-serving showing true artistic talent on stage and in real life.
Had we heard what tears are trying to tell us, we would grow stronger.
So many times we weep for futile reasons, we cry too much for impossible love, we cry too much over issues we cannot solve, only accept ... and fight ... and win ...
How often we cry for fearing asking for some help;
out of pride that hurts to the heart and to the others.
Our tears are a compost of water, minerals, proteins and fats. It has the taste of our victories and fails, of our dreams and sorrows, separations, disappointments, infidelities, the feeling that we do not serve God as we should.
A feeling that we always can do a little bit more!
Tears are also partners in times of loneliness. It comes creeping in and flood the soul:
Whenever we may feel forgotten… when time seems having stopped or a disease that simply insists on abusing of us… or that someone’s suffering which cuts to the heart…
Finally, the tears are wisdom to live life.
Do not get lost in fake smiles. Follow your tears and find your heart.

What about you? If you have to write a diary of your tears, how it would be like?

2 comments:

  1. Do not get lost in fake smiles. Follow your tears and find your heart.

    very good saying

    good artical

    ReplyDelete
  2. my diary would be full of emptiness, loneliness,sadness. But real ones, never faked.

    ReplyDelete